You can have Peppermint Bark using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peppermint Bark
- You need 12 oz of semi sweet chocolate, not chips chopped.
- It’s 12 oz of white choclate, not chips, chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of pure peppermint extract.
- You need 8 oz of peppermint candy, chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of mint M&M's, coarsely chopped.
Peppermint Bark instructions
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the semi sweet chocolate in microwave or over a double boiler until smooth. Add the peppermint extract.
- Pour chocolate onto prepared baking sheet and spread to an even 1/4 inch thickness with an off set spatula. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- Have chopped peppermint candy and M&M' s ready to use.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler until smooth.
- Pour while chocolate over cold hardened dark chocolate and quickly spread it evenly over dark chocolate.
- While white chocolate is wet sprinkle peppermint candy evenly over the white chocolate. Then sprinkle the chopped M&M's.on. Press gently so they stick..
- Refigerate until set. Break into pieces. Store in refrigerator or freeze for longer storage. They freeze really well.