Rasta pasta. Creative Caribbean Pasta, Fresh and Funky Salads, Ridiculously Good Desserts. Our menu is a fusion of Caribbean and Italian flavors that includes vegetarian. This Caribbean chicken Rasta Pasta from Delish.com is great for dinner any night of the week.
Rasta Pasta. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Whether you're seeking a classic jerk chicken plate or a delicious homemade penne pasta, we've got you covered! Rasta Pasta – a Jamaican-inspired one-pot dish with creamy cheesy pasta tossed with with jerk chicken and bell peppers. You can have Rasta pasta using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rasta pasta
- It’s of chicken breast n or shrimp.
- You need of ziti noodles.
- It’s of jerk seasoning.
- Prepare of jerk marinade.
- Prepare of onions.peppers.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of Seasonings. black pepper.
- Prepare packet of parma roma.
- It’s of parm cheese.
Rasta Pasta is in no way associated with Rastafarian culture as Rastafarians don't eat meat or dairy. In fact, Rasta Pasta isn't a dish you would see many Jamaicans eat growing up. Rasta Pasta is a Caribbean inspired pasta dish seasoned with jerk spices and tossed with colorful bell peppers. The name of the dish stems from Rastafarian culture.
Rasta pasta step by step
- Wash clean your chicken breast season chicken with seasoning salt black pepper and jerk season also marinade for that spicy flavor if you love spicy definitely the dish for you next grill or saute chicken to it get a dark like color meanwhile boil noodles while noodles cook in a small pan put cooking oil add your onions diced up green peppers red peppers thyme scallion let simmer chicken should be done at this point u will now make your sauce so u need milk or half n half u will pour parma roma.
- In saute pan with onion mix add milk add chicken let simmer until it thickens drain noodles add them to a pot or pan.
- And then add meat mixture to noodles stir up gentle plate it top with a sprinkle of jerk season and parm cheese.
i loveee @rhodi__ so much!💗 AMAZING ICON BY. Hot spiced jerk chicken pasta for some vibrant flavorful dinner vibes. The rasta pasta is inspired by Jamaican food so there is a use of Jamaican herbs in the recipes. The basic recipe of the dish includes cooking the boiled pasta with jerk chicken and tossing it off with the. Please contact the business directly for more information about any changes. rasta pasta.