Mozzarella, Asiago baked rigatoni. Spoon the pasta mixture into the prepared baking dish and spoon some additional sauce on top. You may not need all of the remaining sauce. BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes.
Lay two-thirds of the slices over the tomatoes. Grind black pepper over, and scatter over the aubergine. Serve hot with a sprinkle of basil and extra parmesan. You can have Mozzarella, Asiago baked rigatoni using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mozzarella, Asiago baked rigatoni
- Prepare 1 1/2 box of rigatoni or ziti pasta.
- It’s 1 pound of hamburger meat.
- It’s 24 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 8 oz of 6 cheese Italian blend (Sargento).
- You need 45 oz of favorite red pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 of large red sweet onion.
- You need 1 stick of real, unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lawry's seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 4 tbsp of sea salt.
This rigatoni with tomatoes and eggplant recipe by Jamie Oliver tosses pasta with tomatoes, onions, mozzarella, eggplant, and cream. This oven-baked chorizo pasta is perfection. Topped with mozzarella and manchego cheese, our spicy rigatoni will be a hit around the dinner table. This Cheesy Gnocchi Bake couldn't be any easier!
Mozzarella, Asiago baked rigatoni step by step
- In a large pan, brown hamburger meat, add Lawry's seasoning salt. Do not drain the meat. When fully cooked and browned, keep heat on low..
- Chop red onion into small pieces. Add to a small pan on medium heat. Add stick of butter, black pepper, garlic powder. Saute until clear and carmalized. Add to hamburger..
- Pour 2 cups of pasta sauce in the bottom of your 13×9 baking dish. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F..
- In a large pot, add salt, and after brought to a rumbling boil, add your 1 and 1/2 box of pasta. Cook pasta until al dente. Add remaining pasta sauce to hamburger, stirring frequently..
- Once pasta is drained, add a layer of noodles on the bottom on your baking dish. Cover with a layer of your meat sauce, topped with a layer of mozzarella cheese and sprinkled with italian blend. Repeat layers until you have no more noodles..
- Cover entire dish with remaining mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with Italian blend. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes..
Made with a simple homemade tomato sauce oozing with deep flavor, bacon, and topped with Mozzarella – I wanted to use a nice and melty cheese. Other great types would be provolone, Monterey Jack, or asiago. How to make cheesy gnocchi bake. Baked Rigatoni with Eggplant ParmesanCiao Chow Bambina. Ricottás, asiago-s rigatoni – Varázsold az asztalra Itáliát!