Lower carb cheesy Carbonara. Keto Carbonara – Low Carb "Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon" – Easy One Pan. Our Cheesy Keto Carbonara recipe is one quick dish to prepare, and using only one pan makes it a breeze to clean up. It's a simple dish that is big on flavor when you're short on time.
Herbed baked chicken is dressed with carbonara sauce and served on a bed of spaghetti squash for low carb comfort food! Low-Carb Zucchini Carbonara – a healthier, low-carb alternative of a popular Italian dish. Made with spiralized zucchini, bacon, eggs and Parmesan. You can have Lower carb cheesy Carbonara using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lower carb cheesy Carbonara
- You need 1 tbsp of bacon grease or oil.
- You need 1 head of small cabbage, sliced thinly.
- It’s 1/2 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1 lb of Diced ham.
- Prepare 1 can of Ragu mozzerella sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 8 oz of Ziti pasta.
- You need 8 oz of shredded mozzerella.
This zucchini carbonara uses squash instead of traditional spaghetti to make it a super-tasty low carb entree. Gluten free recipe with video tutorial! Spaghetti carbonara is not a dish that I have given up lightly since eating low carb. The comforting combination of bacon, eggs and pasta is just perfect.
Lower carb cheesy Carbonara instructions
- Saute cabbage in your oil over medium heat for 5 minutes. I used bacon grease for more flavor..
- Add your diced onion, ham, and mushroom to the cabbage. Sautee on medium for 2 or 3 minutes, then turn to low..
- Season sauteing vegetables and ham as you wish. I added pepper, seasoned salt, and garlic..
- Meanwhile, boil your noodles until al dente..
- When the noodles are finished add them to the saute pan along with the ragu mozzerella sauce and heavy cream..
- Mix well and pour into a 9×13 casserole dish. Add Mozzerella cheese on top. Bake at 450 until top is a light golden brown. About 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan if desired..
To keep this recipe low carb, zucchini will be used as a replacement for pasta. We use smoked bacon cubes for this recipe, but you can use regular Of all the ways to cook zucchini, the carbonara is one of our favorites. To make it more creamy, we. Learn step by step how to make a fast and yummy low carb pasta! Learn all the tricks of Low Carb and all the science behind.