Pepper Ground Turkey w/out Buns.
You can have Pepper Ground Turkey w/out Buns by using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is what you need to do to create that:
Ingredients of Pepper Ground Turkey w/out Buns
- You need 1 of chopped yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of chopped red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of chopped yellow onion.
- It’s 2-3 of chopped cloves garlic.
- You need of Ground turkey.
- Prepare of Avocado oil.
- It’s of Quinoa.
- You need of Fresh spinach.
- You need 4 of sliced fresh tomatoes.
- It’s of Jalapeno stuffed olives.
Pepper Ground Turkey w/out Buns instructions
- Wash and chop the bell peppers, onions, and garlic..
- In a bowl, add the ground turkey. Place all vegetables into the bowl and mix them. Form thin patties..
- On stove (you can also cook on the grill), use avocado oil. Cook until done..
- Instead buns, use quinoa. On the plate, place the quinoa and add tomatoes and olives on top. Surround it with fresh spinach. Place the turkey patties on top of the tomatoes. Add avocado on top of the patties..