Chia seed pudding. Chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. The process of making chia pudding is so easy! The first step is to stir together your chia seeds and milk in a mason.
There are tons of chia seed pudding recipes out there, meaning you'll. Chia seed pudding might just be the easiest healthy breakfast you can make. All you have to do is stir chia seeds and milk together along with any sweetener of choice and a couple of hours later you've. You can have Chia seed pudding using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chia seed pudding
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chia Seeds.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Basil Seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Greek Yogurt.
- It’s 2 cups of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almond Milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Coco Powder.
The chia pudding should be thick and creamy. If not, add more chia seeds, stir, and refrigerate for another hour or so. Enjoy as is, or layer with compote or fresh fruit! Experiment with layers of different fruits and chia seed pudding in mason jars to have a variety of healthy snacks ready to go!
Chia seed pudding instructions
- Add chia seeds and basil seeds to a large bowl..
- Add yogurt, coconut milk and almond milk in to the bowl. Wisk the seeds and liquid together..
- Add the sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, and coco powder. Wisk together with other ingredients..
- Taste mixture and check for sweetness. Add sugar to your own liking..
- Transfer contents to a smaller bowl. Cover bowl and place in refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours..
- Eat with yogurt and fresh fruits..
This chia seed pudding has been my little obsession lately. Chia pudding is extremely easy to make, using just chia seeds, plant milk, a little sweetener and vanilla. Chia pudding is a mix of chia seeds with liquid, usually any kind of milk. Once you let mixed ingredients sit overnight, they. All you need to make chia pudding are chia seeds and a liquid (usually non-dairy milk).