Crispy Smashed herbed potatoes. Ultra Crispy Smashed Potatoes are straight forward to make – boil, squish, drizzle, bake – but there are two little tips I've discovered along the way: Let the potatoes steam dry a bit after smashing them. These crispy smashed potatoes are best when they're hot and fresh, so right off the pan is actually the best Smashed potatoes aren't the quickest potato option around (you'll boil them until tender, then smash and Creamy or herbed sauces contrast deliciously with these golden, craggy potatoes. This is our favorite side dish ever!
Place another rimmed baking sheet on top, then push down firmly to smash potatoes (alternately, use the bottom of a mug or measuring cup to smash each one individually). We're going all in with these smashed potatoes. If you cook the potatoes in the microwave to speed up the prep,just make sure to poke holes in the spuds( Learn from my mistake 😉 )If you try this recipe, I sure hope you enjoy them as much as my SO and I did. You can cook Crispy Smashed herbed potatoes using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Smashed herbed potatoes
- You need 2 pounds of baby potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of coconut oil.
- You need to taste of Rosemary and thyme.
- It’s to taste of Sea salt.
Crispy Smashed Herbed Potatoes. recipe by Crispy Smashed Herbed Potatoes. Golden brown and buttery, these spuds live up to their tantalizing name. A sprinkle of fresh herbs when they're hot out of the oven maximizes the flavor…and the This garlic smashed potatoes recipe is all about the technique, but the flavor profile is infinitely adaptable. Crispy Smashed Potatoes are addictive enough to eat on their own or you can serve them with Herbed Chicken in the Crock Pot, Sweet Balsamic Glazed Chicken or simple Veggie Filled Frittata to make an irresistible vegetarian meal.
Crispy Smashed herbed potatoes step by step
- Wash baby potatoes. Leave skin intact. Place them in a microwave save bowl and cover with a plate or lid. Microwave on medium (700W) for 8-10mins. Check that potatoes are cooked through..
- Placed potatoes on parchment paper. Smashed with a heavy bottom mug, till they split. Drizzle with coconut oil and sprinkle herbs and sea salt..
- Baked in preheated oven at 220 Degrees Celsius for 20-30 mins till nice and crispy..
- Serving options: Pan-fried salmon and roasted asparagus..
These buttery, crispy, easy-to-make potatoes will make repeat appearances at your dinner table for special occasions and everyday meals. Learn how to make Crispy smashed potatoes & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. When cool enough to handle, place potatoes on prepared pan; use the bottom of a cup to smash each one gently. The Crispy Herbed Potatoes recipe out of our category Root Vegetable! Crispy Smashed Potatoes are the perfect side dish to any dinner.