Chocolate Omni Cake.
You can cook Chocolate Omni Cake using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Omni Cake
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Flour.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Cream of Tarter.
- You need 1/4 cup of Stevia (optional).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need of Topping (optional).
- It’s 1/8 cup of Cream Cheese.
- You need of Stevia.
- It’s of or.
- Prepare of Fresh Raspberries or Strawberries.
Chocolate Omni Cake step by step
- Mix wet ingredients and dry ingredients well in separate bowls. Then mix ingredients together. Place in microwave safe bowl, ramekin or a small dish. Place in microwave for 60-90 seconds (90 is best).
- For Topping: Mix well and top your Omni Chocolate Cake OR fresh berries make a great topper as well….ENJOY!.