Lemon Chicken Fettuccine.
You can have Lemon Chicken Fettuccine using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Chicken Fettuccine
- You need 8 oz of Fettuccine, cooked.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 8 oz of Mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 1 pints of Sweet grape tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1 of Rotisserie Chicken breast, cubed (already cooked).
- You need 1/4 cup of Loosely packed fresh flat lead parsley.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Lemon, juiced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Lemon Chicken Fettuccine step by step
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add mushrooms and tomatoes..
- Season with salt and pepper. Stirring occasionally..
- Stir in chicken and parsley.
- Add cooked fettuccine to chicken mixture and cook until heated through, stirring frequently..
- In a cup combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper; stir it until throughly mixed..
- Stir into pasta mixture..
- Remove from heat..
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Serve :).