You can cook Orange Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange Cheesecake
- You need 12 packages of sweet cookies.
- Prepare 125 grams of melted butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 395 grams of condensed milk.
- It’s 220 grams of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 cup of fresh orange juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unflavored gelatin.
Orange Cheesecake step by step
- Pulverize cookies and mix with butter to form “concha”.
- Blend condensed milk, egg, cream cheese and vanilla. Pour this over the “concha”.
- Bake at 220ºC for 20-30 minutes.
- In a pot, simmer sugar, unflavored gelatin and orange juice until thickened, when is cool, pour over the other preparation.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.