Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version).
You can have Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version)
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken breasts stripped.
- You need 1/4 cup of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 700 ml of Carnation milk or full cream milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of oregano.
- It’s 1 of pimento.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 1 of onion powder.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of Salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped parsley.
Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) step by step
- Season chicken to your liking, cut it in strip, add oil to a pan, cook chicken, add mushrooms and bell pepper.
- Boil Fettuccine pasta, add oil in the pot so pasta won't stick together.
- In a separate pan. Add butter first then milk, cream cheese, and grated cheese of your choice. Cook on low heat until smooth. Add 1 pimento paper , dried oregano, and parsley. Salt and pepper to taste. As well as onion and garlic powder. 1 Maggie cube or a pinch of all purpose seasoning.
- Put chicken in the Alfredo sauce..
- Pour cheese over the Fettuccine.