Balsamic Mushroom Chicken.
You can have Balsamic Mushroom Chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Balsamic Mushroom Chicken
- Prepare 4 of 4 oz. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1 large of garlic clove crushed.
- Prepare 2 cup of Mushrooms chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dried thyme.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Balsamic Mushroom Chicken step by step
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a nonstick skillet..
- In a medium bowl, mix 2 tbsp vinegar, mustard, and garlic. Add chicken and turn to coat. Transfer chicken and marinade to skillet. Saute chicken until cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side. Transfer chicken to a platter and keep warm..
- Heat remaining tsp of oil in the skillet. Saute mushrooms for one minute. Add broth, thyme, and remaining tbsp of vinegar. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are deep brown, about two minutes longer..
- Serve chicken topped with mushrooms..