Turkey Parmesan Spaghetti.
You can create Turkey Parmesan Spaghetti by using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is what you need to do to cook that:
Ingredients of Turkey Parmesan Spaghetti
- You need 60 grams of Catelli Whole Grain Spaghetti.
- Prepare 4 oz of Turkey Breast.
- You need 1/2 can of Compliments Diced Tomatoes (no salt added).
- Prepare of Club House Parmesan and Herb Seasoning.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Turkey Parmesan Spaghetti step by step
- Cut into the Turkey breast half way throughout the breast so it cooks faster. Broil seasoned (garlic salt and onion powder) Turkey breast until cooked.
- Boil spaghetti.
- Heat up frying pan and throw in tomatoes.
- Add the remaining of the ingredients and cook until the tomatoes are warm.