Garlic Parmesan Rolls.
You can cook Garlic Parmesan Rolls using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Rolls
- Prepare 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh grated Parmesan.
Garlic Parmesan Rolls step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Unroll crescent dough but do not seperate..
- Sprinkle half of garlic powder and all of Italian Seasoning and 3/4 of cheese over dough. Lightly press into dough..
- Seperate dough and roll into crescents. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes..
- Sprinkle rest of Parmesan over dough..
- Place butter and rest of garlic powder into microwavable bowl. Microwave for 1 minute. Pour over rolls..