Quick chicken tortellini soup. Tasty, quick and easy soup recipe. The flavors blend together so well they will be begging for more. Cheese tortellini, fresh spinach, and diced chicken with a few other ingredients make this a keeper!
It comes together quickly and is a This chicken tortellini soup is HEARTY. A small bowl with a salad and a perfect Looks delicioso! Quick question … dry, frozen or fresh tortellini? You can cook Quick chicken tortellini soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick chicken tortellini soup
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 tbsp of better than bouillon.
- You need of Small frozen pack of mixed vegetables.
- It’s 1 pack of Rana tortellini.
- Prepare 2 cups of garden rotini.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
The dry and fresh cook up so. A delicious twist on classic chicken noodle soup, this Chicken Tortellini Soup recipe includes cheese filled tortellini, chicken, carrots, and zucchini! This easy chicken tortellini soup recipe is a healthier weeknight dinner option with a flavorful broth and plenty of comforting cheese tortellini! This tortellini soup uses everyday ingredients and is really easy to make.
Quick chicken tortellini soup step by step
- Dice the chicken breasts.
- Boil chicken in water with the better than bouillon stirred in (it's easy when its warm).
- Add the rest of the ingredients and water if needed..
- Once the noodles are done its ready..
It's perfect for a cold day or when someone in your family is feeling a little under. Put some tortellini in each individual bowl, then ladle the soup over. Serve immediately to retain the al dente quality of the tortellini. This Chicken Tortellini Soup will become a family favorite! Fresh is better: Fresh tortellini cooks quicker compared to frozen.