Buttery Garlic Basil Sprouted Wheat Croutons.
You can have Buttery Garlic Basil Sprouted Wheat Croutons using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buttery Garlic Basil Sprouted Wheat Croutons
- It’s 16 oz of sprouted wheat bread.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of dried oregano.
Buttery Garlic Basil Sprouted Wheat Croutons step by step
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Cut bread slices into desired sized cubes..
- Place bread cubes into a large bowl..
- In a small microwave safe dish, melt butter for about 20 seconds (time may vary, just melt the butter).
- Add seasonings to butter, wisk well with a fork..
- Slowly drizzle butter mix onto bread cubes while tossing bread cubes around. So they are evenly coated. Continue to toss around for about a minute..
- On 2 seperate baking/cookie sheets lined with parchment paper (it just helps with clean up) place cubes in a single layer. You dont want to overcrowd them..
- Coking one batch at a time, bake 15 minutes, toss about cookie sheet and bake another 15 min. You may need additional or less time. They r done when browned and crispy..
- Let cool..
- Serve right away or store in an airtight container or ziplock bag..
- Makes about 4-5 cups croutons.