Easy fried curry turkey!. Cut the turkey in cubes, all about the same size. Mix the flour, the curry, the salt and the ginger in a plastic bag and shake. My Easy Leftover Turkey Curry is quick and simple but packed full of flavour.
I decided to fry a turkey and share it with the guys who were installing our new carpet. It was the perfect opportunity for me to pull out the Char-Broil. Fry the turkey in batches, turning occasionally, until deep golden brown, crispy and cooked through (an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of Transfer the fried turkey to the prepared baking pan and keep warm in the oven while frying the remaining drumsticks. You can create Easy fried curry turkey! by using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it:
Ingredients of Easy fried curry turkey!
- It’s 1 kg of turkey breast.
- It’s 6 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 6 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of (optional) ginger powder.
- You need of oil for frying.
Drizzle a little cream in at the end. It's also one of the best things I have ever eaten in my life. My father and my sweetheart, two men who for some weird reason have never learned to appreciate the flavors of Indian cuisine. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and brown the turkey, in batches if necessary, with the remaining garlic clove and thyme.
Easy fried curry turkey! instructions
- Cut the turkey in cubes, all about the same size..
- Mix the flour, the curry, the salt and the ginger in a plastic bag and shake..
- Heat oil in a pan. Put 4-6 pieces of turkey in the flour mixture and shake. Once the turkey is coated with it, fry it. Put paper towel on a plate and put the turkey there..
- Repeat step 3 until done. Serve hot..
Finally, stir in the spinach, fresh coriander and almonds and warm through. Return the curry to the pot, add turkey, cream (or yogurt or coconut milk), almond butter, and sugar and heat through. Season to taste with sea salt. The Endless Meal is a place for recipes that are easy to make, healthy, and delicious. An easy recipe for a very flavorful and filling turkey curry.