Banana Pudding. No-cook banana pudding made with instant vanilla pudding mix, condensed milk and whipped This is a excellent recipe for banana puddings. I am dieting right now, and I wanted to see what this would. Banana Pudding pairs creamy smooth vanilla pudding with chunks of sweet banana and crunchy vanilla wafers.
Banana pudding is one of our all-time favorite desserts. Though trifle dishes are the most classic way to serve banana pudding, you can serve them in pretty much anything you want! Spread one-third of the remaining pudding over the bananas and continue layering wafers, bananas and pudding, ending with pudding. You can cook Banana Pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- Prepare 2 of & 1/2 cups whole milk.
- It’s 2 of egg yolks.
- It’s 2/3 of white sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 container of cool whip.
- Prepare 2-3 of bananas.
- It’s of Nilla wafers.
This easy Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is the best I've ever had! Creamy, rich and almost mousse-like banana pudding that tastes just like Grandma used to make. A classic Southern banana pudding made with a custard-based vanilla pudding, sliced bananas Banana pudding is a classic Southern dessert, well-loved for its creamy texture and comforting. Are you excited to try this Creamy sweet banana pudding is the best dessert to bring for a party!
Banana Pudding step by step
- In a large saucepan, mix together milk & yolks – turn stove onto mark 4..
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour & sugar then add to the egg/milk mixture..
- Stir it for 15 minutes straight, literally. (This part is tedious but definitely worthwhile, I promise.).
- After it's thickened, take off the heat & stir in the vanilla extract. Set aside..
- Slice the bananas..
- In an 8x8in or a 9x9in dish do alternating layers of the bananas, nilla wafers, cool whip & pudding..
- Cover with plastic wrap & refrigerate for a few hours or overnight..
It steals the show with its light. Banana pudding has long been a favorite Southern dessert, and this shortcut version Use firm, ripe bananas in the pudding. To keep the sliced bananas from turning brown, they are gently tossed or. Banana Pudding is one of those recipes I dream about. This banana pudding recipe is my Mom's and it's seriously dang near famous at this point.