Fettuccine with Sausage and Mushrooms. Fettuccine with mushrooms and sausage are a fall dish, rich in taste and aroma. Let's see how to do it. Learn how to prepare this Fettuccine with Sausage, Mushroom and Olives recipe like a pro.
DIRECTIONS Stir in the mushrooms, and cook them until softened. Stir the cooked fettucine into the skillet with the sausage mixture. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. You can have Fettuccine with Sausage and Mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fettuccine with Sausage and Mushrooms
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of ground sweet Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of mixed sliced mushrooms.
- You need 4 of medium scallions (white and green parts), sliced thinly.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh rosemary, chopped.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of canned fire roasted tomatoes, drained.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 12 oz of fettuccine.
- You need 1 cup of parmigiano-reggiano, shredded.
But still, I got some oyster mushrooms out of the deal, so that was awesome. This is what I made with my second crop-Wild Mushroom Fettuccine with Smoked Apple Sage Sausage. Earthy mushrooms meet sweet-and-savory vegan sausage and wine-braised leeks-delicious! Zoodles, zucchini noodles, are mixed with fettuccine and topped with a creamy sauce made with chicken sausage for a gourmet weeknight dinner.
Fettuccine with Sausage and Mushrooms instructions
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil..
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat until shimmering hot..
- Add the sausage and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned (about 3 minutes)..
- Add the mushrooms, scallions, rosemary, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring often, until the mushrooms soften and start to brown (about 3 minutes)..
- Add the tomatoes and chicken broth, bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a gentle simmer..
- Cook until the sausage is heated through and the flavors are melded (about 5 minutes)..
- Meanwhile, cook the fettuccine until al dente..
- Drain well and add to the sauce along with the parmigiano-reggiano..
- Cook over medium heat, tossing for 1 minute..
- Serve sprinkled with some more cheese and some black pepper, if desired..
This easy fettuccine alfredo features a silky smooth sauce made with butter and parmesan cheese, cooked sausage, and lightly wilted spinach. Jump to the Sausage and Spinach Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. If you've been looking at other fettuccine. Fettuccine alfredo with mushrooms brings a mix of cheesy, creamy and earthy flavors together. It's a restaurant-worthy dish you can totally make at home.