Potato pizza. Potato pizza is a variation on the gold standard of Roman bread, pizza bianca — pizza with just olive oil, rosemary and salt that amounts to so much more than it sounds. Authentic Italian Potato Pizza is one of the most surprisingly delicious pizzas I've ever tasted. Have you ever had potato pizza?
The magic for this potato pizza base…….is potatoes!! I love using potatoes in recipes that you wouldn't normally. Potato pizza like the ones served at one of my favorite restaurants a few years ago. You can cook Potato pizza by using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can cook that:
Ingredients of Potato pizza
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare to taste of melted cheese.
- Prepare 2 pieces of bacon.
- It’s to taste of ketchup.
Which is convenient because this crust = made with sweet potatoes and oats and an egg = STILL hand held. So that's what I did-instead of a traditional tomato sauce base, I made a sauce with sweet potatoes and fresh sage and used caramelized onions, kale, and Fontina cheese as the. Creamy potatoes, rosemary, and a crispy pizza crust. Potato pizza has a special place in my heart.
Potato pizza instructions
- Cut the potatoes, onion, and bacon..
- Put a cooking sheet in a frying pan and put in ingredients from step one..
- Pour water under the cooking sheet and put the lid on and cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes..
- Open the lid to get the moisture out and cook on high heat for 4 minutes..
- Add melted cheese..
- Put the lid on and cook for one minute..
- Add ketchup to taste..
This simple rustic pizza made with just a few basic ingredients (no tomato sauce) is pretty impossible to find in Swedish restaurants. Shaved asparagus, baby potatoes, and gouda cheese. Scrape the potatoes into a bowl, and sift over them the flour, baking powder, and salt. Allow the pizza to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before cutting into squares to serve. The Potato Pizza recipe out of our category Pizza!