Black Bean and Corn Chilli.
You can have Black Bean and Corn Chilli by using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can make that:
Ingredients of Black Bean and Corn Chilli
- Prepare 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 2 can of diced tomatoes with juice.
- Prepare 2 can of black beans undrained.
- It’s 1 can of chopped green chilles.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s 2 packages of jenny o chilli mix.
- You need 1 tbsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 can of corn drained.
Black Bean and Corn Chilli step by step
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add chopped onion and chilli mix.
- Stir well and add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and let simmer 20 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or white rice. Garnish with cheddar and sour cream.