Cheese burger salad. Hamburger bun croutons are a fun addition. All the goodness of a juicy cheeseburger in salad form. It's similar to a taco salad, in that it has a bunch of meat, cheese, and tomato on top of lettuce.
This salad has everything I love about a cheeseburger, sans the bun. Chopped romaine, tomatoes, avocado, pickles, shredded cheese topped with grilled burgers, red onions and drizzled with a seriously delicious dressing. Classic burger elements become a fast, fun salad–a deconstructed take on a diner favorite. You can cook Cheese burger salad by using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it:
Ingredients of Cheese burger salad
- Prepare of Frozen hamburger patties.
- It’s of Frozen fries.
- It’s of Hamburger toppings.
- Prepare of And Condiments.
- Prepare of Hamburger seasoning.
Instead of four burger patties, we cook just two, then chop and sprinkle them over the top. A handful of crushed potato chips adds crunch. Kick up the dressing with a pinch of ground red pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
Cheese burger salad instructions
- Pre heat oven on 400.
- On cookie sheet place frozen patties and add seasoning of choice. Place in oven flip over when halfway done, seasoning that side too….
- Meanwhile make the fries.(I’d used the air fryer).
- When hamburger is done cut up whatever size you like.
- Layer- fries, meat, cheese, and whatever hamburger toppings you choose..
- Note- can grill hamburgers on grill or however you make hamburgers. When writing this recipe it’s winter or I’d be grilling outside lol..
Add the ground beef, salt, black pepper and garlic powder to the pan. Using a spatula, blend and crumble the beef with the seasonings, frying until browned and cooked. In a large bowl, combine beef and steak seasoning, mixing lightly but thoroughly. The Cheeseburger Salad Photo: Jennifer Causey. View Recipe: The Cheeseburger Salad Instead of four burger patties, we cook just two, then chop and sprinkle them over the top.