Garlic parm crusted chicken. Garlic and parmesan crusted chicken helps keep your chicken moist on the inside as it bakes, and leaves a crunchy texture on the outside. I made the Garlic & Parm crusted chicken and roasted potatoes last night and loved it!!! My only issue was that the chicken seemed to be overcooked.
There are some recipes that I get so excited about sharing with you. Garlic Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe: Truly awesome! The Longhorn Garlic Parmesan Crusted Chicken is fresh grilled chicken breasts, topped with a Parmesan garlic crust. You can have Garlic parm crusted chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic parm crusted chicken
- It’s 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Romano cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 1/3 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Italian bead crumbs.
At Longhorn they serve this chicken dish with a light cream sauce. It normally goes underneath the chicken, but I like mine on top. Chicken breasts are coated in a garlic infused olive oil, then covered with Parmesan and breadcrumbs for a quick baked chicken dish that the whole family will enjoy. I also added chopped cashew nuts to the breadcrumb and parmesan crust – this gave a lovely nutty crunch to the chicken.
Garlic parm crusted chicken instructions
- Pre heat oven 425°.
- Mix mayonnaise,cheese and garlic together.
- Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Spread chicken with mayo mixture.
- Top with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 to 25 until golden brown and internal temp is at least 165°.
How to Make Baked Chicken Wings With Garlic Parmesan Flavor. Garlic and parm ISmy favorite wing flavor! We have a Wing Stop and theirs are delectable. I will have to try this flavor at home! Chicken With Parmesan, Garlic, and Herb Crust.