Roast Beef Sliders.
You can create Roast Beef Sliders by using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can create it:
Ingredients of Roast Beef Sliders
- You need of Olive Oil, for browning.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Minced Garlic, can be replaced with garlic powder.
- You need 2 of Bottom Round Roasts.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper, for taste.
- Prepare 2 cans of Beef Broth.
- It’s 2 cans of Canned Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 4 tbsp of Herbs de Provence.
- You need 24 slices of Provolone Cheese, cut in half to yield 48 slices.
- You need 48 of Slider Rolls.
Roast Beef Sliders instructions
- Heat oil in plan. If using minced garlic, lightly brown 1 tbsp garlic, careful not to burn..
- Season 1 roast with salt-pepper. Also season with garlic powder if not using minced garlic. Brown roast on ALL sides in pan..
- In the meantime, add 1 can of can of mushroom and 1 can of beef broth to mixing bowl. Whisk thoroughly to remove large clumps of the mushroom cream. Add a few tablespoons of Herbs de Provence and mix..
- Poor mixture into slow-cooker. Place browned roast into slow-cooker. * The slow-cooker bags are great to help with clean-up *.
- Wipe pan out to remove any browning. Repeat steps 1 – 4 for the second roast..
- Add half of the mushrooms to the slow-cooker. Save remaining half for later. Be sure to sub-merge them slightly..
- Take half of the onion and cut into LARGE slices and add to slow-cooker and sub-merge slightly. The onions will shrink dramatically so cut large. Save the other onion half for later..
- Cook 6 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high..
- After roast is ready, slice remaining onion. Add onions and remaining mushrooms to a saute pan. Add a tablespoon of butter to pan. Slightly saute onions and mushrooms. Add a couple of small ladles of slow-cooker “juice” to pan and continue to saute until desired tenderness..
- Pull meat apart with fork. Ladle juice into small bowls or onto meat or both. Serve on slider rolls with cheese..