Chicken And Sausage Fettuccine.
You can cook Chicken And Sausage Fettuccine using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken And Sausage Fettuccine
- Prepare 2 of as needed Chicken breast cut and diced/cubed OR or (I used the stir fry chicken tenderloins already cut in strips in meat dept.
- It’s 1 packages of Eckrich skinless sausage or keibalsa sausage.
- Prepare 2 of as needed Bell peppers- I used the stir fy (multicolor strips) in meat dept. or you can just buy a couple of assorted colors, and cut up yourself..
- It’s 1 of Yellow Onion- sliced in strips.
- You need 1 cup of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 of as needed Oil for sautéed.
- It’s 1 of as needed Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 can of MILD rotel- You can use 1/2 the can or just the juice..
- It’s 2 of Fresh garlic cloves-minced.
- It’s 1 packages of fettuccine noodles.
- It’s 3 pinch of Parsley.
- You need 1 of as needed Louisiana creole seasoning.
- You need 1 of as needed Garlic and onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 of Vegetable bouillon cube.
- Prepare 1/2 of Chicken bouillon cube.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of I added several other type seasonings I had on hand also. So whatever you like to add in..
- Prepare 1/2 of Butter.
Chicken And Sausage Fettuccine step by step
- Cut, and slice the chicken,sausages first. Put them in a bowl, add the minced garlic, and seasonings. Ross around to mix up. Put in fridge to marinate, while you are chopping up the bell peppers and onions…put them in a separate bowl. Add a pinch or so of seasonings to it also..
- Add some oil, and butter to a sauté pan on med/high heat. While it is getting hot, get your noodle water ready, add some parsley, salt, and Italian seasoning to the water. As well as half cube of vegetable and chicken bouillon cube. But DONT turn it on yet..
- Sauté the bell pepper and onion that you have ready. Once done, scoop it out to a bowl, and cover for now. DO NOT drain your oil butter mixture from the saute..
- Now turn on your noodle water, and let it come to a boil( I added a veg and chicken cube and some seasonings and minced red onion to my water. While this is happening, saute and cook your meats in the same pan you did your vegetables in. You can also add more butter. Because you will need this and the juices when ready to create the sauce. Once noodle water has come to a boil, add fettuccine noodles, while still cooking your meats..
- Once meats are done. Turn down heat. Remove pan & Scoop and transfer to the same bowl as your saute veggies are in. And cover. Make sure not to scoop the juices out. Put pan back on stove..
- Now add the heavy cream, and butter. And with a utensil, scrape juices from pan and all around, and stir. You can add more seasonings here too. You can also add any cheese you want also. If you want any. Or you can just hold off putting any cheese in it, and just top the whole dish when done. Also, if you are just using the rotel juice only and not the tomato part- add here also. Anyway, let the sauce simmer on medium for about 5 min..
- Then add all your meats, and veggies, rotel(if using) and let simmer on low for about 10-15 min. Be sure to stir around a good bit. Then you can add some of your drained noodles, and stir and let get mixed up and simmered. Or you can just plate your noodles and pour some of the mixture on top. However you prefer. Then top it with more seasonings, cheese or whatever:).
- Finished photo after adding noodles..