Mashed Banana Pancake.
You can have Mashed Banana Pancake using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mashed Banana Pancake
- Prepare 2 cups of buttermilk (2 cups whole milk mix with 2 tbsp vinegar – let it rest for about 10 minutes to allow the milk to turn to buttermilk).
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter, melted and cooled slightly.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour or whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Topping:.
- You need of Sliced bananas.
- It’s of Maple syrup.
- It’s of Honey.
Mashed Banana Pancake step by step
- In a medium bowl, whisk in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
- In a big bowl, add buttermilk, mashed bananas, melted butter, eggs, and sugar. Whisk together until well combined..
- Pour the dry ingredients over the dry and mix just until incorporated. Do not overmix..
- Let the batter sit for about 5 minutes. It should form bubbles and rise just a bit..
- Heat a little butter on a frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour the batter into the frying pan using an ice cream scoop or a 1/4 cup measure. Cook until both sides change to golden brown color..
- Serve with sliced bananas and maple syrup or honey! 😋.