Blackberry Mint Muffins.
You can have Blackberry Mint Muffins using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blackberry Mint Muffins
- Prepare 2 cup of Blackberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mint, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Plain Yogurt.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
- It’s 3 cup of Flour, remove 6 tsp.
- You need 6 tsp of Corn Starch.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Honey.
Blackberry Mint Muffins step by step
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and corn starch..
- In a separate bowl, mix together egg, yogurt, vegetable oil, mint, and sugar..
- Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients. Once mixed, add in blackberries..
- Spoon mixture into muffin pan. Drizzle honey on top of each muffin. Bake at 375 until golden (about 20 minutes). Makes roughly 1-1/2 dozen depending on pan size. Yum!.