White Chocolate Angel Food Banana Pudding.
You can have White Chocolate Angel Food Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Angel Food Banana Pudding
- You need 2 boxes of Hersey White Chocolate Pudding.
- You need of I Whole Angel Food Cake from your local grocery bakery.
- You need Bunch of Bananas (I like a lot of bananas so I usually use 6).
- Prepare of Milk as box of pudding calls for.
- It’s of I regular size container of extra creamy Cool Whip.
- It’s of I small bag white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of deep pan or dish. I use the cheap throw away lasagna pans.
White Chocolate Angel Food Banana Pudding instructions
- Slice bananas into circles.
- Crush angel food cake into pieces (I just rip off small pieces and set aside in large bowl) set some aside for topping…. about a cup and a half.
- Make pudding according to box and add half bag of chocolate chips.
- Put layer of angel food cake, layer of bananas and layer of pudding….. repeat until all are used.
- Top with container of Cool Whip, remaining chocolate chips and the crushed cake you set aside earlier.
- Cover with foil and place in fridge for pudding to thicken (about two hours.) Serve!!.