You can create Turkey Larb by using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you create it:
Ingredients of Turkey Larb
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 10 clove of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 medium of yellow onion.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1 cup of chopped fresh mint leaves.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice powder (optional).
- It’s 1/4 cup of crushed red pepper.
- You need 6 of limes (juice).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 head of romaine or leaf lettuce.
- It’s of cooked jasmine rice.
Turkey Larb step by step
- Heat olive oil in pan and cook garlic and chopped yellow onion until soft..
- Add ground turkey to onions and garlic and cook throughly..
- Add the lime juice, fish sauce, rice powder, green onions, mint, cilantro, cayenne pepper and mix well..
- Serve on top of lettuce leaves and jasmine rice on the side. YUM!!!!!.