Butter Soy Sauce Corn Rice. Melt butter in pan on low heat. Wwhen melted, add soy sauce and blend in the hot cooked rice. Butter and soy sauce are so familiar to me as a tasty combination that I hadn't quite realized that it would be new and exciting to a lot of people.
With soy sauce, find the highest quality you can. Not only does corn starch bind the seasoning and marinade, but it also creates a. Overview of our visit to the National Building Museum in Washington DC, plus a recipe for Rice with Butter and The flavors also pair well with corn and potatoes. You can have Butter Soy Sauce Corn Rice using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butter Soy Sauce Corn Rice
- Prepare 1 of corn.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Japanese sake(cooking alcohol).
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need of some rice (for 2 people).
- Prepare of some parsley.
Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Rice with Butter and Soy Sauce (). tarasmulticulturaltable.com. It uses parsley, corn, soy sauce, butter. Soy sauce fried rice is simple yet indulgent.
Butter Soy Sauce Corn Rice instructions
- Remove corn skin and beard. Wash it. Wrap it with a plastic and heat it for 5 minutes in the microwave (600w)..
- Cut corn off the cob..
- Put butter in a frying pan. Stir fry corn, soy sauce, sake and rice..
- Finish! Decorate some parsley on top..
It is a classic Chinese dish that uses minimal ingredients to create maximum flavor. Combine the light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar, and white pepper in a small bowl. Add the butter into a large nonstick skillet and heat over medium-high. If I'm going to try this over warm rice as a. No cooking necessary in this peanut sauce made from peanut butter, soy sauce and sherry seasoned with lemon and cayenne.