Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.
You can cook Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 4 clove of finely minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 pinch of Cajun spice.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 2 of roma tomatos.
- You need 1 bunch of Italian parsley.
- It’s 3/4 box of fettuccine pasta.
- It’s 1 packages of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of Any veggies left over in your fridge!.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cooking oil of choice.
Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo instructions
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips and rub with oil, salt, pepper, and Cajun spice. Place in oven for 25-30 minutes..
- To make things easier, I always chop my veggies first thing. This includes the garlic, tomato, and the parsley, as well as any other you would like to add..
- Put water in pot for the pasta and begin the boil for the noodles. In the meantime, melt 1 cup butter over medium heat and add the chopped garlic..
- Slowly add the cream, constantly stirring. Add the pasta to the pot. Cook to al dente. If you are adding separate vegetables, pan fry those in butter and add a splash of red wine if you dare. 😉 Let that caramelize nicely..
- Once cream/butter begins to steam, slowly add the Parmesan cheese and continue to stir..
- Once the sauce becomes thickened, add the diced tomato and 3/4 of the chopped parsley. Add cracked black pepper and salt to taste..
- Drain pasta and add sauce. Stir. Place pasta, then vegetables, then chicken on a tray. Cover with parsley and Parmesan cheese..