Mint chocolate chip ice cream. Followed the steps to the best minty chocolate chip ice cream. I improvised and used chocolate morsels and chopped up finely. Mint chip ice cream is hands down my faaaaaavorite ice cream, so I was excited to try this!
For a mint ice cream, you can go the route of steeping real mint leaves in the cream, or you can use mint extract. I'm sure the steeping option is a great method and all, but it takes quite a bit of mint and an extra hour of steeping time. How to make the best mint chocolate chip ice cream. You can cook Mint chocolate chip ice cream using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mint chocolate chip ice cream
- It’s of ice cream.
- Prepare 14 oz of Can of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 cup of (or more) Chocolate of your choice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of – 1 1/2 tbs of peppermint extract.
Make this no-churn mint chocolate chip ice cream before the summer ends! It's so easy, with no cooking involved and no ice cream maker needed. I can't believe summer is almost over! It always goes by way too fast.
Mint chocolate chip ice cream step by step
- First chill your condensed milk, heavy whipping cream, whisk attachment, and bowl..
- Beat your whipping cream until soft peaks. Beat for another minute and add in your condensed milk and peppermint extract..
- Finally chop your chocolate and add into the ice cream..
- Freeze for at least 3 hours before serving..
My kids go back to school on Tuesday, and I'm so sad about it! This mint chip ice cream recipe is definitely going to stay in my recipe book. It is amazing, to say the least. The chocolate and mint combination is a classic and this ice cream proves just how well the two ingredients were meant to be together. You just can't go wrong with an ice cream recipe like this.