Orange Citrus Glaze for Pork, Chicken and Seafood.
You can cook Orange Citrus Glaze for Pork, Chicken and Seafood using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange Citrus Glaze for Pork, Chicken and Seafood
- Prepare 1 cup of Fresh orange juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Heinz 57 sauce,which is a steak sauce, A picture of ot is below..
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Franks brand.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
Orange Citrus Glaze for Pork, Chicken and Seafood instructions
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except butter, bring to a simmer and reduce by 1/2, about 10 minutes..
- Whisk in butter until smooth and remove from heat..
- This very versatile glaze can be used at the end of grilling chicken, shrimp, scallps, fish, and any cut of pork. Roasted meats and fish can also be brushed with it during the last few minutes of cooking for a delicious burst of flavor. Use extra sauce for dippimg!.
- Store in refrigerator, covered. Bring to room temperature before using. It stays fresh about a week kept refrigerated. It can also be frozen..