Balsamic-Glazed Chicken. This Balsamic Glazed Chicken from Delish.com is killer. Balsamic Glazed Chicken is a delicious and EASY chicken recipe that the whole family will love. My family actually digs spinach, so I chose to take advantage of that and serve this chicken over some.
This sweet, tangy chicken is the perfect weeknight dinner. The secret to this shiny and golden-brown barbecued chicken? A simple, tangy glaze made with brown sugar. You can have Balsamic-Glazed Chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Balsamic-Glazed Chicken
- You need 1/3 cup of balsamic vingar.
- You need 1/3 tsp of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped Rosemary leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of finely copped garlic.
- It’s 4 of skinless boneless or bone in chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
Sweet Balsamic Glazed Chicken has quickly made it into our most frequently seen weeknight list. Tangy balsamic glazed chicken with pasta tossed with fresh mozzarella, basil and grape tomatoes. This balsamic chicken pasta dinner is a fresh and flavorful summer dinner. This easy Balsamic Glazed Caprese Chicken recipe is made in just one pan!
Balsamic-Glazed Chicken step by step
- heart grill to med high heat.
- mix first 4 ingredients and set aside.
- sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper..
- place chicken on grill if bone in skin side down.
- cook over med heat 10 minutes on each side turning once during cooking batting as you go often on both sides.
- cook until juices run clear or reaches 170° degree.
One-Pan Balsamic Glazed Caprese Chicken Recipe. Anybody else love watching The Voice? This honey balsamic chicken recipe has the added bonus of being incredibly easy and FAST. You can, of course, use chicken breasts if you prefer. Tips for the BEST Glazed Honey Balsamic Chicken.