soft french toast with maple syrup bacon.
You can have soft french toast with maple syrup bacon using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of soft french toast with maple syrup bacon
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of full fat cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of raw sugar.
- You need 2 slice of white bread.
- Prepare 100 grams of bacon diced.
soft french toast with maple syrup bacon step by step
- whisk the eggs with the salts, sugar and the cream till they are all well mixed.
- melt the butter on the heated pan.
- place two slices of bread on the pan on medium heat. now the bread is coated with butter, wait till it turns slightly brownish ( u should check the bottom of the bread), and turn them over.
- pour the egg cream mixture on the bread till at least 3/4 of the bread is soaked in the mixture.
- reduce the heat to the lowest and cover the pan with the lid.
- prepare another pan and cook the diced bacon thoroughly.
- when the bacon is cooked, add the honey and syrup and reduce the heat to the lowest, so that bacon can be simmered in the sweetness, make sure u stir them often so that they don't get burned.
- check the bread and turn the bread with the eggs over when the egg mixture is getting to be cooked, when u turn them over, it should be turned into slightly brown color.
- cover the pan again and wait till the egg is cooked, when the eggs and bread are cooked ( they become very soft and moistured) serve them with the bacon on the top of the bread.
- you can add some toastee walnuts for extra crunchiness with the bacom.