Kickin Turkey Chili. This delicious red chili has the right amount of kick and will warm you right up with ground turkey and veggies! Reviews for: Photos of Kickin' Spicy Turkey Beer Chili. Turkey, kidney beans, chili seasoning and green chiles are popped in a slow cooker with tomatoes In a slow cooker, combine turkey, beans, tomatoes, chili seasoning, chile peppers, tomato sauce.
Nothing says Fall like a big pot of chili. Especially when you add pumpkin to it! Pumpkin Turkey Chili is everything I need in a family-friendly main dish: it's hearty, healthy, easy to make and loaded with flavor (and not fat). You can cook Kickin Turkey Chili by using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it:
Ingredients of Kickin Turkey Chili
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 can of dark kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of rotel mild chilies n diced tomato.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes w/chilies.
- It’s 1 envelope of Chili seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s of salt n pepper.
- You need 1 cup of corn, I used 2 leftover ears.
- You need 1 small of jalapeño sliced.
Lean ground turkey and black beans provide ample protein. It's one of the quickest chilis you can make, and leftovers keep beautifully! Use our food conversion calculator to calculate any metric or US weight conversion. Season with chili powder, cumin, sea salt, and pepper.
Kickin Turkey Chili instructions
- Saute onion until translucent.
- Add ground turkey and spices. Cook until browned.
- Add both cans of chilies & tomato, and both cans of beans.
- After simmering for 15 minutes add corn and jalapeño. Continue cooking for 45 minutes..
- Optional. ..add shredded cheese or sour cream to taste..
Thaw in the fridge overnight and. If you have leftover turkey from Thanksgiving, make this White Turkey Chili! It's made with white beans, green chilis, garlic, and of course, turkey. Turkey Chili is so thick and hearty and bursting with flavor. This healthier chili recipe is loaded with tender beans, lean ground turkey, and the perfect blend of spice.