Green salad with homemade spicy balsamic vinegar. Everyone needs a gourmet green salad recipe in their repertoire. You may think salad is just plain ol' salad, but wait until you try this gem. You just might decide to go gourmet every day.
Nowadays, I make the salad a couple times a month at my house, but we also have it with every dinner at Mom and Dad's. Sometimes I'll skip the salad In case you're wondering where to buy the white balsamic vinegar, you can check your grocery or Italian import store. Our simple Spinach Salad with Goat Cheese, Craisins and a Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette Spinach Salad With Balsalmic Vinaigrette Recipe. You can cook Green salad with homemade spicy balsamic vinegar using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green salad with homemade spicy balsamic vinegar
- You need of Any green salad of choice.
- Prepare of Bell peppers sliced.
- You need of Tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare of Red onion sliced.
- You need of For the dressing:.
- Prepare of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of bit lemon juice.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Chili flakes (optional).
Need an easy way to add greens to your Don't forget the goat cheese crumbles too, you'll love the range it adds to this balsamic vinegar topped. Homemade Italian Balsamic Vinaigrette with Heirloom Tomato Salad #SpiceUpYourLife. Need something delicious to spice up your summer greens? This Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing is my favorite homemade salad dressing, and it's very easy to make.
Green salad with homemade spicy balsamic vinegar instructions
- Put all the salad ingredients in the large bowl. Set aside..
- In a small bowl add all the dressing ingredients..
- Mix together until blend well and pour over the salad..
- Now toss and mix it together..
- Transfer to small bowl or individual plate and ready to served. Enjoy 😊.
- ❤️HappyCooking ❤️.
Balsamic vinaigrette is my dressing of choice with this salad. Making your own dressings enables you to know exactly what ingredients you are putting in. You can also top this salad with your favourite nuts or seeds. I normally garish this salad with toasted pumpkin seeds and cranberries, but I didn't. Salad Dressing With Balsamic Vinegar Recipes.