Banana Bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a “quick” bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. See how to make the best banana bread. You can have Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of almond milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Greek yoghurt.
Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking. Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas.
Banana Bread step by step
- Put all the ingredients into the bowl.
- Use a mixer to mix them well for 4 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Spray the loaf pan with organic olive oil.
- Put the mixture into the loaf pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. Banana bread is one of those things people rarely make on purpose.