Fried Eggplant with Ginger Soy Sauce. Thank you for watching 😊 And please subscribe 😇. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until eggplant is tender and liquid is absorbed. A scrumptious Asian pork blend flavored with ginger and soy is the perfect filling for golden-fried slices of eggplant.
Stir together the soy sauce, brown sugar, minced garlic, and ginger in a bowl. Crispy Eggplant with Szechuan Meat Sauce. Also I used a bit of sesame oil. You can have Fried Eggplant with Ginger Soy Sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Eggplant with Ginger Soy Sauce
- You need 1 of American eggplant, or 5 Japanese eggplants.
- Prepare 5 table spoon of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4/5 cup of Japanese dashi (broth).
- Prepare 1 table spoon of grated ginger.
- You need 1/5 cup of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of mirin.
- It’s 0.2 oz of bonito flakes.
Add reserved soy sauce mixture to skillet; stir to coat eggplant. Stir-Fried Japanese Eggplant with Garlic-Soy Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Gently stir-fried with chilies, ginger, and miso. Eggplant has always been a rather challenging vegetable for me.
Fried Eggplant with Ginger Soy Sauce step by step
- 1. Cut off the stem of the eggplant, and slice it length wise into pieces that are approximately 2 inch by half inch by half inch..
- 2. Fry the eggplant slices in 338 F oil..
- 3. Bring the rest of the ingredients (except for bonito flakes) to a boil and put the eggplant slices inside. Cook for 2-3 min..
- Serve with bonito flakes sprinkled on top..
This recipe for Japanese eggplant stir-fried with ginger in a miso sake sauce comes from my friend Nancy Hachisu's stunning new cookbook, Japanese. View top rated Chinese eggplant with ginger sauce recipes with ratings and reviews. Chinese Eggplant with Garlic Sauce which is a dish prepared with pan fried eggplants. Meanwhile, combine soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sugar and cornstarch in a small bowl. Once eggplants have softened, pour sauce into pan Very nice basic stir-fry sauce.