Shrimp and Baby Spinach over Fettuccine.
You can cook Shrimp and Baby Spinach over Fettuccine using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Baby Spinach over Fettuccine
- Prepare 1 lb of fettuccine.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 6 oz of baby spinach.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic (minced).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of roma tomatoes (diced).
- You need 1 lb of shrimp, medium (peeled and de-veined).
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, shredded.
Shrimp and Baby Spinach over Fettuccine instructions
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute spinach in oil for 2 minutes or until spinach begins to wilt. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer..
- Add the shrimp, tomatoes, Italian seasoning and salt; saute for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Drain fettuccine and add to skillet; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese..