Easy Cheesy Mexican Pasta.
You can cook Easy Cheesy Mexican Pasta using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Mexican Pasta
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground beef.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 8 oz. of picante salsa.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s 8 oz of rotini noodles, uncooked.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of Mexican blend or cheddar cheese.
Easy Cheesy Mexican Pasta instructions
- In a large, deep skillet brown ground beef with garlic and onion. Drain fat..
- Add taco seasoning, water, salsa, corn, and uncooked pasta. Bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 12-15 minutes (until noodles are cooked through)..
- Add cheese, stir, and enjoy!.