Turkey Meatloaf W/Spinach & Feta Cheese.
You can have Turkey Meatloaf W/Spinach & Feta Cheese by using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can make that:
Ingredients of Turkey Meatloaf W/Spinach & Feta Cheese
- Prepare 3 lb of Ground Turkey.
- You need 2 cup of Bread Crumps.
- It’s 16 oz of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- You need 16 oz of Frozen Spinach.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s of Kosher Salt, Pepper, Roasted Garlic Powder, Minced Onions, Parsley Flakes.
Turkey Meatloaf W/Spinach & Feta Cheese step by step
- Defrost and drain frozen spinach..
- In a big bowl, combine all the ingredients and seasonings to taste..
- Mix well..
- Grease a baking pan, then spoon mixture into it..
- Heat oven to 350°F and cook for about 1 hour, or until turkey is done..