Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato. A glaze featuring balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey, white wine and Dijon mustard makes baked salmon fillets extraordinary. Arrange salmon fillets on foil-lined baking sheet. Brush fillets with balsamic glaze, and sprinkle with oregano.
Try serving these salmon fillets over a baby leaf salad, and use extra glaze for the dressing. Add chopped spring onions and julienned red capsicum to round out the. The TWICE BAKED SWEET POTATOES give such a great array of change to the typical sweet potato. You can cook Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato using 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato
- It’s of Salmon.
- It’s 4 of Salmon filets.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Lemon pepper.
- It’s 1 of Garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of EVO.
- It’s of Balsamic dijon sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 3 1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 of Garlic clove.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 packages of Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 of Onion sliced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of White mushrooms.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Tomato sauce or canned diced tomatoes (drained).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Parmesan.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of EVO.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Arugula.
- It’s 4 of Whole potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mascarpone cheese.
Giving you a variety in your preparation is the key to making healthy food choices, and to reaching your full potential. Why not try making our Maple-Balsamic Salmon with Roast Potato & Arugula Salad dish. Brush salmon with ½ of the vinegar mixture. I realize that if you want to toss some sausages and vegetables on a sheet pan on a weekday night and roast them to crispy, self-seasoned blister, there are innumerable ways to do it.
Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato step by step
- Preheat oven to 385°. Spray baking pan and place salmon on pan. season generously with salt, pepper, lemon pepper, and garlic powder, drizzle with EVO and put a sliver of butter on top of each piece of fish. Put in oven..
- Cook for roughly 10-17 min..
- While salmon is in the oven, mix your ingredients for your sauce and simmer..
- In a large skillet heat EVO and butter over med-high heat. Put mushrooms, onions and garlic cloves in skillet and cook until aromatic. Sprinkle w/ salt and pepper.
- Add sausage and seperate meat with spatula. Season with salt and pepper..
- Grab your potatoes, wrap them in foil, poke each potato several times with a fork and put in oven for 20 – 25 min..
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce to your sausage, along with your cheese cover and allow to simmer until sauce thickens..
- When potatoes cool split down the middle with a knife, put a sliver of butter in the middle and pour sausage mixture inside your potato. Put a few arugula leaves for garnish.
- Take cooled fish and drizzle balsamic sauce over salmon and your choice of vegetable..
- Pour a glass of wine and enjoy!.
This is also how this sausage and potato roast came about. It's from Justin Chapple at Food & Wine, the same. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Parmesan-Crusted Salmon. with fresh arugula salad and balsamic vinaigrette. It's served with a fabulous arugula salad tossed with a Dijon and balsamic dressing you whip up yourself.