Easy Instant No-Broth Ramen Salad.
You can have Easy Instant No-Broth Ramen Salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Instant No-Broth Ramen Salad
- You need 1 packet of instant brothless ramen (but with a flavor packet!).
- You need 1 of egg, boiled how you like it (I like a softer boil.).
- It’s 1/4 head of iceberg lettuce, cut in 1/8"strips.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot, julienned.
- It’s 2 of green onions, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of leftover roasted chicken breast, cut into 3/4" cubes (I mean one entire side of the breast, not half of a half).
- You need of toasted sesame oil.
Easy Instant No-Broth Ramen Salad instructions
- Start boiling your egg and the water for your ramen, then get to your knifework. The last pic on this step is the brand I used today. "THAT'S CRAZY HOT!" is not kidding. If you're not a super chili head, I recommend using another type. 😉 As I mentioned before, instant tsukemen is a great mild option..
- When the noodles are cooked through, drain most of the water and add seasoning packet per package instructions. Around this time, your egg should probably be boiled as well so don't forget to take that off the stove, peel, and cut in half..
- Finish up your knifework..
- Split the noodles between two large-ish bowls and layer the veg and chicken evenly between them..
- I saved the nori and sesame seed packet for garnish to sprinkle on top. So do that, drizzle about 2 teaspoons of toasted sesame oil, and add the egg..
- Mix it all up and enjoy! And if you need just a little more seasoning, try adding a light dash of soy sauce and a squeeze of fresh lemon or lime. :).