You can cook Taco Pizza by using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is what you need to do to cook that:
Ingredients of Taco Pizza
- Prepare 2 of pk. store bought pizza crusts, premade.
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 4 cups of Mexican blend cheese, shredded.
- You need of Taco Toppings as desired:.
- It’s of black olives, lettuce, onion, tomato, crushed tortilla chips.
- Prepare of Taco sauce or additional salsa.
Taco Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- Brown hamburger; drain and return to pan. Add salsa and heat through..
- Top each pizza crust with refried beans (half of can per pizza)..
- Top with hamburger and cheese evenly..
- Bake in oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Top with desired toppings..