Rotisserie Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.
You can cook Rotisserie Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rotisserie Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- You need 2 of chicken breast(rotisserie) chopped up.
- Prepare 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 small of jalapeno(seeded & diced).
- It’s 1/2 of red bell pepper(seeded and diced).
- Prepare 1 small of bushell mushrooms(your choice).
- You need 1 medium of shallot(diced).
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of regular milk or half & half.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese(softened and room temp).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 8 oz of pasta(cooked).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
Rotisserie Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo step by step
- Melt butter in pot, and saute veggies..
- Add milk, broth, cream and cream cheese to pot with sauteed vegetables..
- Add all spices to mixture. Simmer on low 15-20 minutes, stirring so mixture will not burn and all ingredients are well combined..
- Add in chicken and cooked pasta. Stir till all noodles are evenly coated..
- Stir in parmesan cheese and serve with chopped green onions sprinkled on top..