Turkey rice cassarol. This simple turkey and rice casserole recipe is an excellent way to use leftover turkey. This Creamy Turkey Rice Casserole is real food meets comfort food. This is a tasty, simple and convenient way to use leftover turkey and/or leftover rice, and a great casserole to take to a potluck.
Add this game to your web page. How to Make Turkey Rice Casserole. Turkey rice casserole is just delicious and easy comfort food at its best. You can create Turkey rice cassarol by using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is what you need to do to create it:
Ingredients of Turkey rice cassarol
- It’s 1 packages of turkey wings.
- You need 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet peas.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of celery seed.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- It’s of Hungarian hot peprika.
- Prepare of chopped parsley.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of turkey stock.
A perfectly healthy and wholesome family dinner which you'll be making again and again! Turkey Rice Casserole is a delicious way to use leftover turkey or chicken, a healthy family dinner idea any day of the week. Using frozen veggies, canned soup, and prepackaged rice. Looking for an easy casserole recipe?
Turkey rice cassarol instructions
- Take turkey wings in the crock pot. Fill with water. (You can do this in a pot but if your like me you work long hours, this works great.).
- After cooking all day, remove from crock pot and remove meat. Chop into smaller pieces..
- Place uncooked rice in cassarol dish. Add the following ingredients. (You can already cook the rice before placing it in the cassarol dish. Just make sure you use the turkey stock, 3 cups).
- After adding all the ingredients in cassarol dish add chopped turkey. Stir together..
- Bake at 400°F for 35mins..
This Brussels Sprouts and Turkey Rice Casserole from Prepare rice according to package instructions. Meanwhile, in a large sauté pan over medium-high.. Turkey Rice Casserole Recipes on Yummly Turkey Stuffed Peppers, Korean Ground Turkey Rice Bowls, Asian Turkey Meatloaf. Turkey leftovers are a treat when they're served in an elegant casserole for two with wild rice and broccoli in a creamy cheese sauce.