Orange Creamsicle sugar cookie. These orange sugar cookies with white chocolate chips will remind you of the classic Creamsicle(R) ice pop! “These delicious cookies will remind you of an orange Creamsicle®. I created it by combining two of my favorite recipes. I decided while it was still on my mind I'd try out the other version I've been wanting to post, these Orange Creamsicle Sugar Cookies.
Taste just like the popsicle from your childhood. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and creamy. Beat in egg, vanilla and orange extract until smooth. You can have Orange Creamsicle sugar cookie using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange Creamsicle sugar cookie
- You need 3 stick of butter (salted or unsalted).
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 3 3/4 cup of sifted unbleached flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 3/4 tbsp of zest of naval oranges.
- Prepare 2 cup of macadamia nut.
Gradually add flour mixture until combined. Try these citrus, tangy and sweet orange creamsicle sugar cookies. Home recipes > Main Ingredients > Fruits, Vegetables and Other Produce > Orange Creamsicle Sugar Cookies. This feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
Orange Creamsicle sugar cookie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy..
- Add egg yolks, orange zest, & vanilla. Then; flower and salt, about 2/3 cup at a time..
- Add white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts..
- Using a balling ice cream scooper, scoop and plop dough on an un-greased sheet pan about 1.5 in. apart. You may also use parchment paper on your sheet pan..
- Bake for 7-10 minutes. Remove when the edges are lightly browned. For an even bake you may want to rotate the pan half way through baking..
- Transfer to wire rack and let cool. Enjoy!!.
These Orange Creamsicle Cookies are a HUGE hit at my house! A light orange flavor with white chocolate chips, makes a perfectly chewy cookie! Creamsicle cookies are a sweet and easy substitute for the popular popsicle. My husband has been watching these shows lately about people. This orange creamsicle cake tastes just like the sweet ice cream treats I used to enjoy when I was a kid.