Baked Pizza Pasta.
You can cook Baked Pizza Pasta using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Pizza Pasta
- You need 16 oz of Rotini noodles.
- It’s 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 24 oz of spaghetti sauce (whatever brand you prefer. I used traditional Prego).
- It’s 15 oz of Ricotta cheese.
- You need 14 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 can of sliced black olives.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion (minced).
- Prepare 1 pack of pepperoni.
Baked Pizza Pasta step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil noodles & drain.
- Combine ricotta, mozzarella & can of drained olives together til mixed thoroughly. It will be thick..
- Cook ground beef with onion, drain grease.
- Add spaghetti sauce to meat. Then add the noodles to your meat & move to a cassarole dish. Spread cheese & olive mix over the meat & noodle mix evenly..
- Now place pepperonis on top partly over lapping & then put in oven for 20mins..