Swedish shrimp on garlic bread. This cheesy shrimp garlic bread from Delish.com will take your garlic bread to the next level. Spread shrimp mixture onto bread and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan. If you like shrimp and LOVE garlic, I hope you give this fast and delicious recipe a try soon.
Prepare the bread according to the package directions. Turn your favorite side into a full meal with the addition of garlicky shrimp. Use a brush to coat the top and inside of the bread with the butter and garlic mixture. You can cook Swedish shrimp on garlic bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Swedish shrimp on garlic bread
- Prepare 500 grams of of frozen shrimp drain well.
- Prepare 1 cup of of frech cream used good brand.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of of chopped tomatoe.
- You need 1/2 of of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of of chopped dills.
- You need 1 tbsp of spoon of garlic powder.
Anyone up for shrimp on a stick? Grilled, slathered with garlic butter, and sprinkled with chives, these big beautiful prawns are perfect party food for a Once you take the shrimp off the grill, immediately brush them with garlic butter, while the shrimp are still hot. The shrimp will absorb the garlic butter. Crusty bread for mopping up that tasty garlic butter sauce is essential!
Swedish shrimp on garlic bread instructions
- Drain shrimp and set aside.
- In mixing bowl add french cream and mayonnaise then mix together.
- Add chopped tomatoes, chopped onion and follow with chopped dills and stir in the ingredients.
- Add pepper and garlic powder add shrimp and stir till everything combined.
- Refrigerate 3hours before severd on garlic bread.
For homemade options, try one of these (I especially recommend the crusty Keywords: Garlic Prawns, Garlic shrimp. I love hearing how you went with my recipes! Tag me on Instagram at @RecipeTinEats. It will always be a stalwart standby mountained on top of linguine, but I like this more elegant, updated version. Grill some thick country bread drizzled with olive oil until it's charred (use an oven if you don't have a grill), and rub the hot bread with garlic.